Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I HATE YOU

I was hurting so badly and you were my need
instead of holding me, you stabbed my heart and made it bleed
I should have realized that much before
but now my heart is wounded, it's tore

I loved you so much and spent many moments together
I was expecting this relationship to go more further
you didn't even object when I held you in my arms
now, you are running from me as if I'll harm (you)

you showed such a fucking behavior and then stopped talking to me
you must be waiting for me to bend my knees(in front of you)
you played with my pure love as if it were an act in a drama
thanks a lot for hurting and giving me a whole lot of trauma

I wanna thank you for giving such painful and bitter moments
for this, I don't have anything for you as a compliment
now I don't wanna see your face as I hate everything about you
now I'm wondering why I ever loved and trusted you

you are a great player of love games and breaking hearts
ya should be awarded coz' it seems you've mastered the art
I was such an idiot, a dumbass, who couldn't figure out a thing
I was loving that gal blindly, who was there after me to sting

No comments: