Wednesday, July 4, 2007

EMOTIONS

when i close ma eyes, ya always come on ma sight
becoz' of that i couldn't sleep throughout the night
i think i am in love with ya ma dear
i can do anything for ya i swear
i couldn't say i love ya coz' i fear
waitin' for that day when ya say the things that i wanna hear

ya are the most beautiful gal that i have ever seen
your eyes , lips,hope ya understand what i mean
the words are not sufficient for ya to adore
give the keys to open ya heart's door

nothin' ever does get into me coz i love ya so much
don't ya ever try to leave and make decisions as such
u know i love ya more than words can ever say
it's incresin' and filling my heart day by day

My love for you is an obsession that I can’t get over
Don’t decide in a hurry, this decision will affect me forever
Don’t play with ma heart please girl
Because for you I’m willing to give up the whole world.

No comments: