Thursday, September 20, 2007

FEEL

in my anguish, i always remember u
it helps me to refrain the pain
gives me strength and power to overcome the situation

in my leisure, i always miss u
it helps me to pass the time so fast
as time flies by, cherishing the memory we shared

in my pain, wheneva i feel like crying
i wanna share my tears with u
as it makes my heart so light and relieved

when i feel low or down, ur face always comes in front of me
as if the angel has come to me
to restrain me and help me to stand again

in my happiness, i hurry to share them moments to you
as i feel that u'll be more happy than me
and it delights me to see ur charismatic smile

in every verge of life, i always need u
it seems that i've been obsessed with u
as u've already been the integral part of my life

No comments: