Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Exam's Back

6 days from now and there is my board exams. Things are very tensed and the preparation is going on be that any minutes of night or a day. Infact, it has been many days that i havent' even slept properly due to the pressure and stress of exams. Wheneva the exams approach near, i do get nervous and different kind of scary things occupy my mind and heart. There is always a question "WHAT IF??" and that question always relate to negetive thoughts.
As i can't handle the pressure of exams in the calm way, more than holding books, i wander here and there. I feel kind of insecured during the exam times. Mostly, i want to be around my loving ones. Few postive words from them, and the confidence level will rise up high. As if them words are gonna be true and that encouragement helps to deal with any kind of pressure again. Similary, these days i'm having a bad time due to exams. As most of my loving ones are far away from me, i'm missing the awful bad. I just wish i could be with them for some moment so that i could build that confidence again and deal with my exams properly. I am feeling so lonely and so left out. Missing u guys a lot and just make wishes for my betterment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exam bhanekai testai ho....tesai exam hunchha ra????

Unknown said...

xamss.. makes mind go jammmm...bt remember..TOUGH TIME DOESNT LAST BT TOUGH PPL DO.. all da very best!