Monday, September 17, 2007

COME AND GONE

When i first saw u
i was feeling awkward to talk
but as we talked, there was intimacy

Gradually, i started to open up myself
vent out everything that were killing me
it felt so good as never before

Initially, u used to be there every moments
standing so tall with charismatic smile in face
helping me to alleviate the pain

Thought i got a loving one in my life
who'll always be there by myside
with hands, holding me wheneva i'm about to fall

With time, things are changing
even you're going far beyond my reach
feels that i'm losing the grip

All those beautiful words and promises u made
it seems to fade away
what remains; is a scar in my heart

Same u, for whom i was ready to embrace everything
is now giving me tears and traumas
guess i dont' deserve ur love and company

Thanx for everything from the heart
for creating those beautiful memories in my life
will live with them moments, though u've gone way far

No comments: